For SPIRE to be able to attest workloads and distribute SVIDs to them, we’ll have to register the nodes and the workloads to SPIRE. That’s what this section is all about.
- Part 1: Introduction
- Part 2: Creating the Server App
- Part 3: Creating the Client App
- Part 4: Containerizing the Server App
- Part 5: Containerizing the Client App
- Part 6: Rolling out SPIRE to the Clusters
- Part 7: Registering Nodes and Workloads to SPIRE
- Part 8: Configuring the Server to Use SPIRE mTLS
- Part 9: Configuring the Client to Use SPIRE mTLS
- Part 10: Establishing Cross-Cluster mTLS
Tools and Technologies Mentioned
Here are the tools and technologies that were mentioned in the video, along with related articles and other helpful links.
Read the Source
\ \\, \\\,^,.,,. “Zero to Hero” ,;7~((\))`;;,, <zerotohero.dev> ,(@') ;)`))\;;', stay up to date, be curious: learn ) . ),(( ))\;, /;`,,/7),)) )) )\,, (& )` (,((,((;( ))\,