We’ll start by creating a server application. Once the server is ready, we’ll continue with the client application on the next video.
- Part 1: Introduction
- Part 2: Creating the Server App
- Part 3: Creating the Client App
- Part 4: Containerizing the Server App
- Part 5: Containerizing the Client App
- Part 6: Rolling out SPIRE to the Clusters
- Part 7: Registering Nodes and Workloads to SPIRE
- Part 8: Configuring the Server to Use SPIRE mTLS
- Part 9: Configuring the Client to Use SPIRE mTLS
- Part 10: Establishing Cross-Cluster mTLS
Tools and Technologies Mentioned
Here are the tools and technologies that were mentioned in the video, along with related articles and other helpful links.
Read the Source
\ \\, \\\,^,.,,. “Zero to Hero” ,;7~((\))`;;,, <zerotohero.dev> ,(@') ;)`))\;;', stay up to date, be curious: learn ) . ),(( ))\;, /;`,,/7),)) )) )\,, (& )` (,((,((;( ))\,