This video series will guide you through establishing a secure cross-cluster mTLS connectivity between workloads across multiple clusters using SPIRE.
We will start with a blank slate, create our apps from scratch, package them, deploy them to our clusters, and then deploy and configure SPIRE to federate our clusters to establish cross-cluster mTLS connectivity between workloads.
These video series assume that you have some level of familiarity with SPIFFE and SPIRE. If you are new to SPIFFE and SPIRE, check out this introductory article first.
Without further ado, here’s your playlist.
- Part 1: Introduction
- Part 2: Creating the Server App
- Part 3: Creating the Client App
- Part 4: Containerizing the Server App
- Part 5: Containerizing the Client App
- Part 6: Rolling out SPIRE to the Clusters
- Part 7: Registering Nodes and Workloads to SPIRE
- Part 8: Configuring the Server to Use SPIRE mTLS
- Part 9: Configuring the Client to Use SPIRE mTLS
- Part 10: Establishing Cross-Cluster mTLS
Read the Source
\ \\, \\\,^,.,,. “Zero to Hero” ,;7~((\))`;;,, <zerotohero.dev> ,(@') ;)`))\;;', stay up to date, be curious: learn ) . ),(( ))\;, /;`,,/7),)) )) )\,, (& )` (,((,((;( ))\,