In this series, you’ll see how you can deploy a full-blown production-ready web application in half an hour.
We’ll have static content generation, user management, authentication, authorization, payment gateway, subscription management, content segregation (free content, premium content), containerization, orchestration, and many other things.
Interested? Let’s jump right into the contents.
- Part 1: An Overview of FizzBuzz Pro
- Part 2: Generating Static HTML
- Part 3: Mutating the Generated HTML Files
- Part 4: App Authentication Overview
- Part 5: Implementing an OIDC Authenticator
- Part 6: Serving Web Pages
- Part 7: A Mild Introduction to Middlewares
- Part 8: Authenticate All the Things
- Part 9: Thinking in Middlewares
- Part 10: Authentication and Subscription Middlewares
- Part 11: Implementing Authentication Handlers
- Part 12: The Final Touches
- Part 13: Containerizing Our Application
- Part 14: Onwards to Kubernetes
Read The Source
Follow the link below to download the source code that we’ve developed in these lectures.